Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Blog Updates

Realizing that it's been three months since my last post, I have decided it's time to stop making promises about how often I want/intend to post on the blog. I've found that most things I might have previously posted here end up on Facebook or don't get posted at all. That being said, I intend to keep the blog up, and will post things as I feel led to do so. I obviously can't promise any sort of regular posting these days so this blog will become more of an occasional thing than a regular one.

So just what the hell have I been up to lately? Lots of stuff. I have started referring to last month as "Around the State in the Month of May" due to all the traveling I was doing. There was a ten-day stretch that saw me on the road for seven of the ten. That trip took me from Kinston to Raleigh-Greensboro-Asheville-Concord-Spencer-back to Kinston-Alamance-Kinston-Southport, before finally coming home for good. Most of my travel for the past four months has been work related. I've conducted seven workshops statewide since mid-February and have assisted numerous sites with events. Of course, I have also found time to work in a couple of concerts along the way (information which has certainly been posted on Facebook).

I'll be on the road in June and July as well, so stay tuned both to this venue and Facebook if you want to know where I'm going to be and why. Thanks for continuing to check in, even if I don't!

No comments: