Friday, September 19, 2008

Still Catching Up

Even though I've been back from Rochester for almost a week, I am still catching up on stuff, and that is also true of the old blog here. So a few housekeeping details are in order. I know I've skipped the Weekly Quote for the past two weeks, but I hope to get back to that on Sunday. The wife is having a birthday today, so Happy Birthday Honey! And don't worry, I won't tell anyone how old (or young) you are. And finally, before anyone busts my chops about it, I do realize that today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day, so please don't feel the need to remind me of it. Someone already took that shot on Facebook earlier today. And yes, for you blog readers who don't already know, I am on Facebook; look me up if you care to! The next couple of posts are going to be mainly photos I took on my trip (the Pennsylvania portion of it).

No comments: