Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Latest Encyclopedia Entry

My entry on the USS Underwriter Expedition has just gone live at the North Carolina History Project. Of the five entries I've had published in this online encyclopedia, I think I am proudest of this one. I must give a lot of credit to the editors, who make my poor attempts much more readable and scholarly sounding. I've never been the strongest writer, at least in the academic sense. All thanks go to Dr. Troy Kickler and his staff and reviewers for making my stuff look good. This entry is in my estimation the best I've done to date. I encourage you to go and check out my entries, as well as the rest of the website.

Hint: If you go to the entry linked above you will see my name highlighted at the bottom of the article. By clicking on my name you can access a list of all the articles I've published on the site.

No comments: