Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Updates

How did a month slip by? It has actually been that long since my last post, and for that I am truly sorry. Things have been busy, but I didn't realize they had been THAT busy. So, a quick update than a follow up with another post about upcoming events.

The War of 1812 Garrison Weekend at Fort Macon State Park could not have been better! We had beautiful weather, great camaraderie, and approximately 3200 visitors over two days. A few photos will show our merry little band.




Immediately following that event, I taught a safety course for new historic weapons safety officers. We had a good group, most of whom were very new to historic weapons, but they all did a great job and learned a lot. I look forward to having most of them in the next full-length class.

No comments: