Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Blog on the Roll (and yes, I am slack)

Sarah Adler has returned to the blogging world. You may remember her former blog "Ten Roads" that she authored as a high school student. She is now in college at American University in Washington, DC and has started a new blog called Dead Guys and Ships which I have gladly added to my blogroll. She is also a contributor to the Civil War Navy Sesquicentennial blog, which you can also find on my blogroll and to which I am also a contributor. So, welcome back Sarah!

I also want to apologize for being so slack on the blog lately. The busy six weeks I mentioned in my last post has been even busier than imagined and I have gotten behind on the blog. I do have a report on the CSS Neuse event and I am waiting to receive photos for that post. There's plenty going on the next two weeks as well so I assure you there are lots of posts to come. Thanks for your patience.

No comments: