Monday, August 24, 2009

Things Heating Up as Fall Approaches

Things are about to get very busy. Last week the new semester started so I am back in my familiar schedule of grading assignments and answering student emails. However, everything is about to get very busy starting later this week. On the agenda this week are trips to Fort Fisher and Tryon Palace. Labor Day weekend will find me at Fort Macon for our last cannon shoot of the year. The weekend after that is my much-anticipated trek to Fort McHenry for their 195th anniversary living history program. Lori's birthday is the weekend after that and then two weeks later is Home School Day at Tryon Palace. Maybe things will slow down a bit in October, only to get cranked back up again in November. The end of the year is coming fast whether we know it or not, but hopefully I'll be able to enjoy the fall. It is my favorite time of year.

No comments: