Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blog Maintenance

Just wanted to let you all know that I've deleted a few blogs from the Sports Blogs roll near the bottom of the page. A few of those folks hadn't posted in quite a while so I decided to drop them and just leave the better ones up there. Of course, some of the blogs devoted solely to the Steelers have been somewhat slow lately, but they'll pick up near the end of the month when training camp opens.

I also realized that it's been a month and a half since I posted anything in the "My Career" series. I got through eleven posts, which basically had me through grad school. I do plan to eventually do a couple more posts to bring the series up to the present, but have no definite plans when that will happen.

Thanks to all of my readers who keep up with the blog. I hope you will continue to check in and see what's going on. Posts have been slower lately because there's less happening for me this time of year, but I promise not to become a "slogger" (a term I invented, meaning a slack blogger).

1 comment:

Jessica said...

*whew* I made the cut. Better work on that consistent blogging thing just in case.... ;)