Thursday, June 18, 2009

Back to the Grind

So what have I been doing with myself since I got back from ALHFAM? Well, I definitely had an ALHFAM hangover, as one friend put it. There is always a sort of "high" that you have when you return from a conference, but with ALHFAM it lasted a bit longer than with most other conferences. It was extended even further when my Pittsburgh Penguins defeated Detroit in Game 7 to win their first Stanley Cup since 1992.
The day after that we had a cannon shoot at Fort Macon, which is always fun.
So Monday, when I returned to the office, reality hit me like a ton of bricks. I've spent most of this week trying to get back in the routine and back to projects that were left unfinished before the conference. I think I'm finally back to normal now that the weekend is almost upon us.Photo by Tim Faulkner, Kinston, NC

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That cannon photo is fantastic!!