Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another Semester Comes to an End

Today I turned in my grades at the two community colleges for which I serve as an adjunct instructor. The Fall 2008 semester is done. Each year, the end of the fall semester serves as a benchmark for me in that it signals the holidays are almost upon us. It's kind of like the historic Christmas programs I mentioned in an earlier post. Though I see and hear Christmas all around me I can't get into that frame of mind until the semester is officially over. So today I took another step in preparation for the end of one more year. I still have a few things to get done, a few loose ends to tie up, but by this time next week Christmas will be here, knocking on our doors. I hope I'm ready.

1 comment:

Michael W. said...

Don't worry about being ready for Christmas messmate, it will come whether you are ready or not.

I will double shot a spotted pup for you, that will get you in the spirit! -grin-