Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Housecleaning

I am removing three blogs from my blogroll for various reasons:

1. Museum of Underwater Archaeology - I just don't read this blog as much as I thought I would because it doesn't interest me as much as I thought it would.

2. On the Front Line - I hate to take my buddy Taylor's blog off the list, but he hasn't posted since Christmas. I don't know many folks in their early 20s who would devote much time to blogging so I can't hold this against the boy. If he picks it back up I will add it back to the list (I'll be keeping tabs off blog).

3. Seeing the Elephant - I really like this blog, but he hasn't posted anything in over two months. As with Taylor's blog, I will watch this one from time to time and when he picks it up I will add it back.

No comments: