Thursday, April 17, 2008

One Thing or Another

Well, I had a good trip to Asheville (sort of). I always enjoy going there and it really is one of my favorite places in North Carolina. Trouble is, this time I came down with what has turned out to be a sinus infection. Not so bad if you don't have to travel seven hours home with it. Thankfully the boss was understanding and drove the whole way home while I tried to sleep. Got some killer antibiotics today and am hoping they kick in soon!

I also found out in a roundabout way that my dad is having a second surgery today. Mom called at 10:30 last night and I was so out of it she talked to Lori. I have no details at this point, other than they were going back in to remove more clotting. I'm wondering why they didn't get it all the first time. Waiting to hear something from mom.....

No comments: